Tuesday, January 5, 2010

NEXT DOLL CLUB MEETING

Looking forward to seeing all of you on Wednesday, January 13th. PLEASE RSVP to me so I can let Lynda know how to set our tables.

FYI for all new members-----Doll Club meetings are the 2nd Wednesday of every month.

Day & Date: Wednesday, January 13th.

$5.00 per meeting, per month.

Bring a Show and Tell item. I am bringing a sample and I will show how I make the boobs for my dolls. If anyone else has a special boob pattern they use they can bring that as well.

If you want to be in the start of our first round robin, the theme is "New Beginnings" . Bring a Torso ( the torso should be made of fabric, a journal and bring a, bag or box for you soon to be doll.
Previous post has guidelines for Round Robin, A big thank you to Yvonne.

No comments:

Post a Comment