Sunday, January 24, 2010

Recap of January Doll Club Meeting

My house full is gone and now I can get back to playing.

We had a fantastic turnout 13 ladies, a lot of fun and such creative ladies we all are.
Some of us arrived early so we could have lunch and enjoy Lynda's great food.
We started out with introductions since we had quite a few new ladies, then show and tell was next. I then explained to everyone how I make my boobs for my dolls.

We started our first Round Robin this month, we have 10 participants, we all brought a torso, a journal and a box or bag to put our torso in. Yvonne expained and gave us copies of the guidelines and a list of the participants. We took photos with our torso because the next time we see our torso she will be a doll with her own personality.

Thank you all for coming and making this club such a success.

Our Next Meeting is February 10th, Noon-2pm. New Location: YMCA-Valley of the Sun Power Ranch Family YMCA, 4546 East Haven Crest, Gilbert, AZ 85297 It's in the Power Ranch Community.
Kathy will be showing us how to make clay hands and feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment