Monday, December 14, 2009

Finally I'm Connected

I am new to this blogging thing and have spent the day trying to figure out how to add my two cents. I finally called Susan and she gave me the information I needed to get started. I'm sorry Rose, I didn't read the email thoroughly enough or I could have saved myself a lot time.
Anyway, I wanted to say that I am very happy with our new club house. Thanks Rose, you sure have been working hard at this. It is such a bright and cheery place for us to have fun with our dolls. I am looking forward to our doll round robin. I also wanted to say what a nice friendly group of women. You all have so much to contribute. Hope we all have a nice holiday season and will see you next year, if we don't see each other before then.
Deborah

1 comment:

  1. Rose,
    That looks like fun. Perhaps you could briefly share that with the group. Seems like I have a box of those envelopes somewhere. I bought them because of someone's use of making embellishments for dolls, I think it could have been Patti Culea, anyway, never did get the full directions and so it is still sitting unused. I've seen purses made out of this tyvek. Very cool.
    Hope you are having a good week.
    Deborah Thomas

    ReplyDelete