Thursday, February 11, 2010

bracelet class

Susan is teaching her wonderful bracelet here at Anthem at Merrill Ranch on February 26th. Some of you from the doll club are taking the class, too. My address, for those of you coming, is 6601 W Sandpiper Ct., Florence, AZ 85132. You will stop at the clubhouse on Sun City Blvd. where the class will be held. Susan is generously teaching the class for $35.00 person if anyone else is interested. This is an all day class.

Some of us are also interested in having her teach her cabochon class. Perhaps there is a more central location for that? Or we can do it here, also. Who else is interested?

2 comments:

  1. Wooo hooo, I will be there! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to take the bracelet class. Is it too late? Is there anyone going from Chandler area and can I get a ride?
    Mary

    ReplyDelete